Do it yourself course - Suggested steps:
Explorations of visual principles like symmetry, balance, etc.
- Choose any pen, paper (A4 size) and ink (any colour).
- Make strokes to create simple basic forms.
- Make use of these strokes to explore visual principles like symmetry, harmony, balance, etc.
- Try out atleast 4 to 5 options and pick out your best.
- Suggested time duration for this exercise is 1 Hour.
- These are examples of this exercise done by students at IDC.
You can also check video demonstrations for the above exercise.