Do it yourself course - Suggested steps:
Representing linearity with calligraphic strokes.
- Choose any pen, paper (A4 size) and ink (any colour).
- Make strokes to create forms that represents flow and direction.
- Repeat or draw these strokes to create interesting compositions .
- Try out atleast 4 to 5 options and pick out your best.
- Suggested time duration for this exercise is 1 Hour.
- These are examples of this exercise done by students at IDC.
You can also check video demonstrations for the above exercise.