Following are the tools and raw materials required for traditional cement sculpting:
• Cement: The base material with which the sculpture is made.
• Sand: Its used to mix with cement to make concrete.
• Bricks: Its used as armature in the sculpture.
• Sculpture Pottery Tools: These tools are used to lay concrete along with bricks.
• Water: Its used to mix with cement to make it semi liquid.
• Brush: To dust off unwanted materials from the sculpture.
• Painting Knives: Its used to give shape and detailing to the sculpture.