The tools and raw materials that are used for making sherwani shoes are as follows:
• The Rubber/Leather Sole: This is the main basic raw material for making sherwani shoes.
• Cobbler Cast Iron Shoe Repair Stand: This is the stand used as a support and on which the shoe parts are kept and hammered.
• Needle: Needle It is used for sewing all the parts of the shoe.
• Cotton Thread: It is the used for stitching the shoe.
• Hammer: Hammer is used for taping the material to flatten it evenly.
• Lasting Pincers: It is used for repairing the shoe parts.
• Knives: Knives are used for cutting the extras of the shoes.
• Precious Beads, Stones and Pearls: These are used for decorating the sherwani shoes to give it a royal appeal.